Tracie Norman's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"We think we got it worked out.  It's always good to know people who know people!"

Tracie Norman replied Oct 8, 2013 to Fannie Mae is killing me!!!

8 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Joe Beauchamp

"Yes.  FHA is no longer the investor.  Fun times!  Might make it easier in the end, b…"

Tracie Norman replied Oct 8, 2013 to FHA is now a Repurchased Loan? Can someone please help?!

4 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Joy Baker

"They did say that the seller would get relocation money (didn't say how much) and th…"

Tracie Norman replied Jul 24, 2013 to Bank of America/DTS - Deed in Lieu Outreach Program

7 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Joe Beauchamp

"Interestingly enough I have another one with a different servicer that was allowing…"

Tracie Norman replied Jun 18, 2013 to Fannie Mae relocation incentive when the home is vacant?

6 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Are you in Morrow, GA?"

Tracie Norman replied Jun 13, 2013 to Helping Hand

5 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Tammy Davis

"Actually she did ask me to forward any qualified members to her. . .which is what I…"

Tracie Norman replied Mar 21, 2013 to We've all been waiting - it's coming! BofA FHA in Equator! - RE/MAX Int'l called. . . .

6 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Tracie Norman

"I've gotten TONS of emails asking if this is related to DTS. . .this is in no way re…"

Tracie Norman replied Mar 21, 2013 to We've all been waiting - it's coming! BofA FHA in Equator! - RE/MAX Int'l called. . . .

6 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Tracie Norman

"Fannie and Freddie both REQUIRE secondary liens to release deficiency if the second…"

Tracie Norman replied Feb 4, 2013 to 1ST LIEN HOLDER REQUESTING 2ND TO WAIVE DEFINCIENCY

3 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Marilu Ortiz

"Sorry for the delay!  I've been crazy busy doing business planning and haven't been…"

Tracie Norman replied Jan 10, 2013 to DTS now handling Fannie outreach short sales - Program Info?

15 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Tracie Norman

"I love you, Mike!  You KNOW I do. . .and I WILL be on that cruise. . .but, there WIL…"

Tracie Norman replied Jan 3, 2013 to DTS now handling Fannie outreach short sales - Program Info?

15 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Tracie Norman

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service