Reuben Dunn's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

""All you have to do is go to your App Store and search under either "Short Sale Deci…"

Reuben Dunn replied Sep 27, 2013 to FREE Short Sale Decision Maker Application Download for Mobile Devices!

11 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

"There are no links on the App. store for this."

Reuben Dunn replied Sep 25, 2013 to FREE Short Sale Decision Maker Application Download for Mobile Devices!

11 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

"Ummm no rant from me Lisa, sorry if you took it that way. I was responding to somet…"

Reuben Dunn replied Sep 19, 2013 to does anyone know of a new FHA guideline that states if you are approved for a modification you do not qualify for a short sale at all. Ever.

7 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Diana Jean Laskowski

"Lisa wrote: Modifications are set up not to make the homeowner "better off", that's…"

Reuben Dunn replied Sep 18, 2013 to does anyone know of a new FHA guideline that states if you are approved for a modification you do not qualify for a short sale at all. Ever.

7 Sep 19, 2013

"If the mortgage is an FHA LOAN, The guidelines are the FHA's not the lenders. FHA g…"

Reuben Dunn replied Sep 18, 2013 to does anyone know of a new FHA guideline that states if you are approved for a modification you do not qualify for a short sale at all. Ever.

7 Sep 19, 2013

"I understand, but the point remains.   Your client was notified of the service relea…"

Reuben Dunn replied Aug 23, 2013 to How do you Postpone a Foreclosure with Fannie Mae?

11 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Reuben Dunn

"The sale date is set for 28 August, and the hearing was on the 21st, but now the clo…"

Reuben Dunn replied Aug 23, 2013 to How do you Postpone a Foreclosure with Fannie Mae?

11 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Reuben Dunn

"Well, from my experience it's just the opposite. New service providers will want to…"

Reuben Dunn replied Aug 3, 2013 to Service Release four days before foreclosure - Blessing or Curse?

9 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Reuben Dunn

"Thanks for the "freebie". I agree with Mike. Home prices and Interest rates may be…"

Reuben Dunn replied Aug 3, 2013 to Certified Short Sale Guide Training Course now FREE!

3 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Reuben Dunn

"A Bit late in the day, but these things are actually a plus for the homeowner/realto…"

Reuben Dunn replied Aug 3, 2013 to Service Release four days before foreclosure - Blessing or Curse?

9 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Reuben Dunn

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2021   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service