Joseph C. Alfe's Discussions (733)

Discussions Replied To (629) Replies Latest Activity

"Well Camille, I guess you have an third grade reading and comprehension ability.  My…"

Joseph C. Alfe replied Feb 21, 2013 to No extension for Mortgage Debt Relief Act. Now what?

38 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Vanessa Calhoun

"Wells has quickly turned into the worst major lender to deal with"

Joseph C. Alfe replied Jan 24, 2013 to Wells Fargo WAIVER OF RIGHTS AND PROTECTIONS AFFORDED UNDER THE SERVICE MEMBERS CIVIL RELIEF ACT

2 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Joseph C. Alfe

"The title owner is NOT A PART OF THE SHORT SALE, only the CLOSING.  All documentatio…"

Joseph C. Alfe replied Jan 13, 2013 to Can Wells Fargo do short sale where seller is owner on title,yet borrower on the loan is another person?

11 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"You can negotiate in Equator without usually submitting more documents. This is what…"

Joseph C. Alfe replied Jan 13, 2013 to Negotiating a WF short sale in Equator

7 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Joseph C. Alfe

"Great discussion!  This was my original point: Regardless of whether the Act is exte…"

Joseph C. Alfe replied Dec 21, 2012 to No extension for Mortgage Debt Relief Act. Now what?

38 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Vanessa Calhoun

"It's true.  I just now had to resend with the Tax ID"

Joseph C. Alfe replied Dec 17, 2012 to US Bank - authorization form

7 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Christine Doty

"It's not pre mature.  If you actually read the article, it is calming agents down an…"

Joseph C. Alfe replied Dec 11, 2012 to No extension for Mortgage Debt Relief Act. Now what?

38 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Vanessa Calhoun

"It was answered, and I will answer it again: Unlike Fannie/Freddie guidelines, which…"

Joseph C. Alfe replied Dec 8, 2012 to 3rd Party short sale fees

41 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Jake Rus

"Well said.  The point is, that no one has a monopoly on ideas and best practices.  I…"

Joseph C. Alfe replied Dec 7, 2012 to 3rd Party short sale fees

41 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Jake Rus

"You are correct.  No matter what the seller does-walk away and let it foreclose, DIL…"

Joseph C. Alfe replied Dec 6, 2012 to No extension for Mortgage Debt Relief Act. Now what?

38 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Vanessa Calhoun

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service