Jennifer Mullen's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I've had that happen before.  GMAC is especially stingy with commissions."

Jennifer Mullen replied Nov 10, 2011 to GMAC commission question!

8 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Steven Pawera

"Heck no, I handle everything myself except for having my attorney's office do all pr…"

Jennifer Mullen replied Sep 8, 2011 to 3rd Party Negotiators or Do it in house?

284 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Steven Pawera

"How long is the wait for the husband with USDA?"

Jennifer Mullen replied Sep 8, 2011 to Short Sale seller wants to buy

16 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Greg Pennington

"I do not consider myself a business partner with the banks.  If they treated me as s…"

Jennifer Mullen replied Apr 5, 2011 to How did you find out bank's "delegated authority " figure ?

21 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Angela Alfe

"I'm about to start a file with Everhome.  Wondering how it went with you since you'r…"

Jennifer Mullen replied Mar 8, 2011 to EVERHOME MORTGAGE CO.?

4 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Wendy Martin

"Wells Fargo Home Equity.  If they are your second, run as fast as you can! Real Time…"

Jennifer Mullen replied Jan 4, 2011 to Your Five LEAST Favorite Lenders to Work Short Sales With

34 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

"That's funny! BOA has gotten a lot better with Equator. I almost put them on my list…"

Jennifer Mullen replied Nov 30, 2010 to What Are Your Five Favorite Lenders To Work Short Sales With?

71 Jan 5, 2011

"GMAC Chase EMC Wells Fargo (NOT WF Home Equity) Coldwell Banker"

Jennifer Mullen replied Nov 30, 2010 to What Are Your Five Favorite Lenders To Work Short Sales With?

71 Jan 5, 2011

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2021   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service