Wendy Smith's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I've never quite understood why the buyer should be expected to help bail the seller…"

Wendy Smith replied Mar 6, 2014 to Charging the Buyer a Fee to Process the Short Sale Listing

227 May 1, 2015
Reply by William Dean

"it matters for the buyers especially if they are already paying fair market value fo…"

Wendy Smith replied Mar 6, 2014 to Charging the Buyer a Fee to Process the Short Sale Listing

227 May 1, 2015
Reply by William Dean

"The HUD will 100% support that there was no foreclosure. This is exactly why I send…"

Wendy Smith replied Mar 3, 2014 to GMAC keyed in foreclosure instead of a shortsale on credit reports

7 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Joan Psarros, CDPE, CRS, SFR

"so lets do it.  but shouldn't the outcry go to FHFA with copies to our politicians?"

Wendy Smith replied Feb 19, 2014 to Freddie Mac Inflating Values

28 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Paul Cmil

"since the BPO fee is added to the borrowers debt, the borrower should definitely hav…"

Wendy Smith replied Feb 17, 2014 to Freddie Mac Inflating Values

28 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Paul Cmil

"OK, so when the Freddie & Fannie short sales are not successful, the other optio…"

Wendy Smith replied Feb 17, 2014 to Freddie Mac Inflating Values

28 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Paul Cmil

"FHA short sales are a bit different - I would contact FHA.  I'll send an email to th…"

Wendy Smith replied Aug 20, 2013 to Security Clearance issue with Wells Fargo/FHA short sale

14 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Deric Beckett

"I'm signed up on the free membership and did get a short sale lead. I guess they did…"

Wendy Smith replied Jul 23, 2013 to Anyone had experience with Short Sale Lead Finder?

6 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Wendy Smith

"where are you?  I will help.  I'm in Florida - the  Clearwater/Tampa area.   Also, M…"

Wendy Smith replied Jun 14, 2013 to Helping Hand

5 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Tammy Davis

"I agree with Brett - get Radian in your corner.  Are you putting the 4k on the HUD o…"

Wendy Smith replied Apr 26, 2013 to Mortgage Insurance Battle

9 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Michael Richert, CDPE

RSS

FOLLOW US!

Property Management Pages

San Salito

Bartram Park

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2018   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service