Kim Chitwood www.kimchitwood.com's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I was just told about using a forensic audit to stop the foreclosure process. You as…"

Kim Chitwood www.kimchitwood.com replied May 31, 2011 to ****Foreclosure Postponement Service

13 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Edward Depp

"wow I have never heard of that before. what planet are they on now? LOL"

Kim Chitwood www.kimchitwood.com replied May 31, 2011 to Short Sale Marketing Plan

11 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Laurie Clark

"Love it..."

Kim Chitwood www.kimchitwood.com replied Feb 3, 2011 to Negotiator "Shout Outs"

11 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Danny Kallay

";) can't think of any worse than ocwen LOL"

Kim Chitwood www.kimchitwood.com replied Jan 6, 2011 to Poll Results - Best and Worse Lenders to Work Short Sales With

76 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Greg Riley e-PRO,RECS

"so we have best and worse.. where are the WORST? LOL I don't even want to know... ha…"

Kim Chitwood www.kimchitwood.com replied Jan 6, 2011 to Poll Results - Best and Worse Lenders to Work Short Sales With

76 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Greg Riley e-PRO,RECS

"We would have done a designated agency on that one. We don't do dual agency at our o…"

Kim Chitwood www.kimchitwood.com replied Sep 8, 2010 to Commission Reduction

10 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Kim Chitwood www.kimchitwood.com

"I've had mine cute to 5% with one brokerage but never 4! That blows!"

Kim Chitwood www.kimchitwood.com replied Sep 8, 2010 to Commission Reduction

10 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Kim Chitwood www.kimchitwood.com

"Good point Toby. A lot of these people have the "free money" mentality and that is c…"

Kim Chitwood www.kimchitwood.com replied Feb 25, 2010 to Client wants to know if he should keep making payments

23 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Lisa Allen, CDPE, SFR, CSSG

"I closed a 550k short sale w/ BBT for 390k. Because my seller was trying to keep his…"

Kim Chitwood www.kimchitwood.com replied Feb 25, 2010 to Client wants to know if he should keep making payments

23 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Lisa Allen, CDPE, SFR, CSSG

"This isn't directly related but your other question about 60 days could be covered w…"

Kim Chitwood www.kimchitwood.com replied Feb 25, 2010 to Best & Highest

21 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Theresa Young-Rock

RSS

FOLLOW US!

Property Management Pages

San Salito

Bartram Park

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2018   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service