Maritza Cruz's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Amber I would Love the information also!! Thx."

Maritza Cruz replied Apr 20, 2015 to Charging the Buyer a Fee to Process the Short Sale Listing

227 May 1, 2015
Reply by William Dean

"Thank you I will follow your advise and continue trying :) Thank you so much!!! "

Maritza Cruz replied May 22, 2014 to Real time Resolutions keeps insisting for Wells fargo to sing an ARSS form??

5 May 22, 2014
Reply by Maritza Cruz

"Thank you, I have the email from Wells Fargo where the negotiator states that they d…"

Maritza Cruz replied May 22, 2014 to Real time Resolutions keeps insisting for Wells fargo to sing an ARSS form??

5 May 22, 2014
Reply by Maritza Cruz

"I am processing a short sale where Wfargo is the 1st lien holder and Real time resol…"

Maritza Cruz replied May 22, 2014 to New & Improved Short Sale Lead Machine Program! ONLY $1

28 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Jesse Whitfield

"am sorry Wells fargo is the 1st lien holder sorry for the typo. "

5 May 22, 2014
Reply by Maritza Cruz

"sorry I didnt inlcude my email mcmrealtor@gmail.com please forward the language that…"

Maritza Cruz replied Mar 11, 2014 to Charging the Buyer a Fee to Process the Short Sale Listing

227 May 1, 2015
Reply by William Dean

"Hi Pam I am in Florida and would also love to have the verbiage that you use in your…"

Maritza Cruz replied Mar 11, 2014 to Charging the Buyer a Fee to Process the Short Sale Listing

227 May 1, 2015
Reply by William Dean

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2020   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service