Sally Foo's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you gave him too much to recheck.  He does have other files to look at besid…"

Sally Foo replied Sep 15, 2012 to Bank of America declines short sale for MISSING A MIDDLE INITIAL on one document!

50 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Edwin Baloloy

"You know the banks did mentioned about the long wait on short sales.  It is because…"

Sally Foo replied Sep 14, 2012 to Bank of America declines short sale for MISSING A MIDDLE INITIAL on one document!

50 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Edwin Baloloy

"Get it sold ASAP or request for another BPO.  The thing is there are some areas that…"

Sally Foo replied Sep 13, 2012 to Short Sale Approval & New BPO Ordered

1 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Sally Foo

"I don't know if most Realtors know this, but Bank of America and Wells Fargo gets au…"

Sally Foo replied Sep 13, 2012 to Bank of America declines short sale for MISSING A MIDDLE INITIAL on one document!

50 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Edwin Baloloy

"Personally, I believe 50/50 is fair because buyer's agent do show tons of listings t…"

Sally Foo replied Sep 4, 2012 to Wells Fargo dictating commission split

97 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Hugo W Meza

"Keep in mind, most of the properties do not belong to the bank.  They only service t…"

Sally Foo replied Jul 2, 2012 to Bank of America

5 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Sally Foo

"It depends.  He might of did a verbal conversation regarding your offer.  He might o…"

Sally Foo replied Oct 12, 2011 to Agent submits another offer

9 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Calhoun

"I just took a class on HAFA through the Asian Real Estate Association of America las…"

Sally Foo replied Oct 6, 2011 to HAFA 45 Days & Trustee Sales

5 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Karen Koblentz

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2021   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service