Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been trying to get a Bank of America FHA Short Sale opened and after going ba…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Aug 16, 2012 to Bank of America FHA Short sale problems and Changes!!!

24 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Joe Beauchamp

"Mike, I am thankful that you sent me a listing referral after a long while. Unfortun…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Sep 22, 2011 to How to get LOTS of referrals from us!!

35 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Amy SIms

"Joseph, they said anything less than full payment means nothing. In the past, I had…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Sep 13, 2011 to How to Avoid 2nd Second Loan Being Charged Off & Sent to Recovery - Collections ?

2 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

"Rick-- good luck. AMS was having issues with their print vendor so that was part of…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Aug 12, 2011 to Hafa and BOA issues

3 Aug 12, 2011

"Rick, I have also had problems with AMS and BOA Hafa recently. You just have to keep…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Aug 11, 2011 to Hafa and BOA issues

3 Aug 12, 2011

"Hello Mike, April, Andrew and the crew. I am about to close a difficult short sale -…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Jun 16, 2011 to How to get LOTS of referrals from us!!

35 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Amy SIms

"Nice Post. Thanks. :)"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Apr 15, 2011 to Luncheon with BofA VP of REO & Short Sale Assets - West Region

3 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Aldo Figueroa - Maryland Agent

"Mike, what about Los Angeles? :)"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Mar 10, 2011 to More Short Sale Domains Added to our Portfolio means more leads

12 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Laura Faridi

"Obed, is your Co-Op through B of A directly or a 3rd party?"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Feb 17, 2011 to B odf A coop program

3 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by JAMES SULLIVAN

"SLS suggested that I try to kick off some of the closing fees that I can get away wi…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Dec 22, 2010 to NEED HELP SLS Specialized Loan Servicing 2nd Loan

19 Dec 22, 2010

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2018   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service