Brett Goldsmith's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"That's great that they postponed the auction date! Yes, I've closed quite a few shor…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Sep 4, 2015 to Shellpoint Mortgage

3 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Sorry to hear that and for the late response. Have you considered resubmitting an up…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Sep 3, 2015 to Extension Fees & Closing

1 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Yes, I have many times. What are your questions? Call me anytime for questions or s…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Sep 3, 2015 to Shellpoint Mortgage

3 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"I sent you an email in regards to your questions. Brett@ishortsalenow.com 310-564-6…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jan 24, 2015 to Liens in California, what will the ss lender pay

1 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"I personally haven't heard of a new law that was passed. Sounds like you may be refe…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Oct 12, 2014 to Removal of Sheriff Sale NJ

1 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"What type of transfer fee? Transfer taxes are typically paid by investors. I can't r…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jul 22, 2014 to Fees Banks wont pay!

2 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Rita Legan

"Dan,         We have completed several short sales and modifications with Residenti…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jun 2, 2014 to Residential Credit Solutions

2 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Liz Catalfamo

"Speak to a manager at RTR. Also call the executive office at WF and see if they can…"

Brett Goldsmith replied May 22, 2014 to Real time Resolutions keeps insisting for Wells fargo to sing an ARSS form??

5 May 22, 2014
Reply by Maritza Cruz

"get an email from your wells fargo representative stating that they there is no ARAS…"

Brett Goldsmith replied May 22, 2014 to Real time Resolutions keeps insisting for Wells fargo to sing an ARSS form??

5 May 22, 2014
Reply by Maritza Cruz

"Glad to hear that it got resolved. I see things like this a lot and switching compan…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 3, 2014 to HELP! Servicing Agreement wanted

6 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Cynthia McKenna

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service