Julie Vrigian CSSG, CSSP's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Jan, I would be interested in hearing how your efforts pay off...Please keep us…"

Julie Vrigian CSSG, CSSP replied Oct 3, 2010 to Marketing to Distressed Property Owners

87 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"Hi Jennifer, my experience with US Bank has been pretty much the same as yours. They…"

Julie Vrigian CSSG, CSSP replied Sep 16, 2010 to Has anyone dealt with US Bank?

15 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Lisa Farmer

"It was probably a couple of years ago, that I had a couple of situations with US Ban…"

Julie Vrigian CSSG, CSSP replied Sep 15, 2010 to Has anyone dealt with US Bank?

15 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Lisa Farmer

"My experience with them in the past has not been good, however, that was a few years…"

Julie Vrigian CSSG, CSSP replied Sep 14, 2010 to Has anyone dealt with US Bank?

15 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Lisa Farmer

"Yes, I completed a short sale with them last year. I don't remember a lot about it..…"

Julie Vrigian CSSG, CSSP replied Sep 14, 2010 to Anyone have experience with Midland Mortgage?

5 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

"I like the postcard templates and websites. Better forms for B of A would be nice. I…"

Julie Vrigian CSSG, CSSP replied Sep 7, 2010 to Suggestions and Ideas for Our Organization

3 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

"I would be interested in the results...please keep us posted!"

Julie Vrigian CSSG, CSSP replied Sep 7, 2010 to CDPE advanced website

3 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Julie Vrigian CSSG, CSSP

"Interesting article...I would like to see more as they are released. Please keep us…"

Julie Vrigian CSSG, CSSP replied Aug 29, 2010 to PartnerFirst Short Sale Program

46 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Terry McCarley

"I have been receiving email about the Bank Directed Listing Program. According to th…"

Julie Vrigian CSSG, CSSP replied Aug 28, 2010 to PartnerFirst Short Sale Program

46 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Terry McCarley

"Great comments...As usual!"

Julie Vrigian CSSG, CSSP replied Aug 27, 2010 to Short Sales and mortgage insurance

27 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Sonia Shanahan

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service