Terry L. Osburn, SFR's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"What has been scary is short sale "experts" who do not have even a real estate licen…"

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Oct 15, 2010 to Dept of Real Estate in California cracking down on the "Short Sale Experts"

18 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Joseph C. Alfe

"Absolutely....I am still being hounded by them........They recoil when I do not jump…"

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Oct 14, 2010 to Dept of Real Estate in California cracking down on the "Short Sale Experts"

18 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Joseph C. Alfe

"I am not going to ask which Franchise but I bet I know."

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Oct 14, 2010 to Dept of Real Estate in California cracking down on the "Short Sale Experts"

18 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Joseph C. Alfe

"Would have loved to have been there."

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Oct 12, 2010 to What a great short sale cruise!!

4 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

"Boy does it ever............finally got one funded today......where they have been a…"

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Oct 7, 2010 to My issues have not been with sellers and/or their lenders.....it is the buyers lenders and/or their agents.......

13 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Terry L. Osburn, SFR

"I think a pre approval really depends on the loan officer and their interpretation o…"

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Oct 5, 2010 to My issues have not been with sellers and/or their lenders.....it is the buyers lenders and/or their agents.......

13 Oct 7, 2010

"Problem is I have had buyers get approved with loan agents I know and still have had…"

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Oct 4, 2010 to My issues have not been with sellers and/or their lenders.....it is the buyers lenders and/or their agents.......

13 Oct 7, 2010

"Pre approvals in my terms means that buyers job, assets, income tax, VOR's have alre…"

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Oct 4, 2010 to My issues have not been with sellers and/or their lenders.....it is the buyers lenders and/or their agents.......

13 Oct 7, 2010

"Joseph, this is not what is happening in our area.........The process has been start…"

13 Oct 7, 2010

"There is no doubt that tactic would work on buyer but it is the buyers lender who do…"

13 Oct 7, 2010

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2021   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service