Terry L. Osburn, SFR's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Need to do some more investigating with that. I hope they follow suit.  "

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Jan 2, 2013 to Bush Debt Mortgage Relief Act Extension to 2013?

4 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Terry L. Osburn, SFR

"Well, I personally will not even give these guys time of day.... There are so many c…"

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Mar 18, 2011 to Beware of IShortSale dot biz

3 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Angela Alfe

"Good news!"

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Feb 19, 2011 to Bank of America refuses to honor written agreement to help troubled homeowners prevent foreclosure

68 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Linas K Muliolis

"I have contacted Brian Moynihan's office on a couple of occasions and my issues were…"

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Jan 15, 2011 to Bank of America refuses to honor written agreement to help troubled homeowners prevent foreclosure

68 Feb 19, 2011

"Hi, it is most unfortunate. While I have had some difficulties with BofA on one or t…"

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Jan 14, 2011 to Bank of America refuses to honor written agreement to help troubled homeowners prevent foreclosure

68 Feb 19, 2011

"Lets call it what it is.....FRAUD........"

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Oct 20, 2010 to submitting false offer to get short sale approved

6 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Smitty

"My dearest Joseph, I don't think anyone would disagree, including myself, if there w…"

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Oct 18, 2010 to Dept of Real Estate in California cracking down on the "Short Sale Experts"

18 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Joseph C. Alfe

"Joseph, after spending 30 yrs in the medical field, a medical degree does not automa…"

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Oct 18, 2010 to Dept of Real Estate in California cracking down on the "Short Sale Experts"

18 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Joseph C. Alfe

"Joseph Anyone in the State of California involved in negotiating short sales MUST ha…"

18 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Joseph C. Alfe

"It also requires that there be E&O to cover any issues that arise and many of th…"

Terry L. Osburn, SFR replied Oct 17, 2010 to Dept of Real Estate in California cracking down on the "Short Sale Experts"

18 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Joseph C. Alfe

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2018   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service