Sonia Shanahan's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"You just keep the best one (or two...) as back up and keep moving forward with the o…"

Sonia Shanahan replied Jun 21, 2013 to Multiple Offers on a Short Sale

14 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Sonia Shanahan

"Great point!"

Sonia Shanahan replied Feb 15, 2013 to Question - Can a real estate agent BUYING an FHA short sale property (Seller has an FHA Loan that is being shorted), get paid a commission?

11 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"I have gotten it approved 2 times in the past year. 2 times with BofA and once with…"

Sonia Shanahan replied Feb 15, 2013 to Question - Can a real estate agent BUYING an FHA short sale property (Seller has an FHA Loan that is being shorted), get paid a commission?

11 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"I have worked with Select Portfolio and it was a great experience! In fact, it was o…"

Sonia Shanahan replied Feb 14, 2013 to Select Portfolio Servicing

6 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Silletto

"I have gotten BOA a few leads from them but not told specifically they were Fannie M…"

Sonia Shanahan replied Jan 4, 2013 to DTS now handling Fannie outreach short sales - Program Info?

15 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Tracie Norman

"Congratulations Tracie."

Sonia Shanahan replied Jan 4, 2013 to DTS now handling Fannie outreach short sales - Program Info?

15 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Tracie Norman

"Does anyone know when this will be decided? We are running out of time!"

Sonia Shanahan replied Nov 8, 2012 to Realtors - This is the MOST important call to action EVER!

14 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Lynn Garrison-Illescas

"Thank you Susan!"

Sonia Shanahan replied Nov 8, 2012 to Realtors - This is the MOST important call to action EVER!

14 Nov 13, 2012

"Everyone of us should have this letter in ASAP if you haven't already! It is critica…"

14 Nov 13, 2012

"I like equator too, with one exception... I hate having to fill in all of the inform…"

Sonia Shanahan replied Feb 14, 2012 to Bank of America Conventional Being Processed Outside of Equator?

29 May 7, 2015
Reply by Judy Southard

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2022   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service